Re: Networx NX-590-E

On Feb 11, 10:53 am, mleuck <markle...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 7, 7:01 am, "ABLE1" <royboynos...@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello all,

Installing my first NX590 to a NX8 v2 and was wondering if anyone here has
set up one of these??

If someone has I would like to converse, otherwise I won't bore everyone
with my experience.

Thanks,

Les

I've got one on an 8E, it works okay although up to date documentation
is lacking from GE

I am trying install that unit for more than a month no luck do you
have some extra documentation you can share??

  • Re: Help with Form I-751
    ... documentation strong enough? ... heard that they send out a letter to extend the green card, ... Is it okay if i dont have an affidavit? ...
    (misc.immigration.usa)
  • Re: DGDevin uses White Sheet to hide his true colours
    ... Oh, so that's your documentation, JP? ... Well done old chap, spot on, couldn't ... That's okay WS, it's not like you were ever *really* going to do what you ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)
  • Re: any(), all() and empty iterable
    ... That's okay, the documentation doesn't say or imply that allwill ... it would be ridiculous to expect EVERY SINGLE Python function and class ... Is the documentation for cosmisleading because it doesn't warn that it ...
    (comp.lang.python)
  • Spectrogram in a GUI
    ... The documentation said that spectogram itself plots using surf), so I thought this would be okay. ...
    (comp.soft-sys.matlab)
  • Re: Local-Storage & Recursion
    ... My experience with SX4 confirms it is okay. ... documentation issue. ... Here is a cut-paste confirming it. ... cob64 -C nolist -via a.cbl ...
    (comp.lang.cobol)