- From: Frank Olson <use-the-email-links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 18:24:50 -0800
Silicon Sam wrote:
On Feb 16, 11:51 pm, "Christopher Glaeser" <nos...@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:- What is the recommended temperature range for an Altronix power supply?
Can it be mounted in a California attic?
- What is a good price for the Altronix ALTV1224C4? Do you have a favorite
If you MUST mount the power supply in the attic, at least punch hole
in the side and mount a small 12V fan on the top or side of the box.
Use a good fan guard to keep out unwanted critters too.
His battery will still be "toast" within a year though.
- Prev by Date: Re: Altronix
- Next by Date: Re: Altronix
- Previous by thread: Re: Altronix
- Next by thread: Re: Altronix