Re: Several PIRs to single chimer
- From: "Doug" <not@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 09:40:44 -0800
"DeanB" <deanbrown3d@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Feb 6, 1:43 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Feb 6, 5:24 am, "Doug" <n...@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
"DeanB" <deanbrow...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Had a thief mofo steal stuff from 2 cars on my driveway (house is kind
of in the sticks).
So, looking for an outside system that can use several motion
detectors to signal a system in the house with a chime. We have a few
deer, so I don't want it to go crazy, just a simple chime, then I can
go out and shoot the f*%#&r. Would prefer two keypads (keeping one in
the bedroom), and a way to switch it off if I walk outside. I want
proper commercial quality stuff (and preferably one that is not set
off by cats - my neighbor has 25!).
Thanks for any helpful tips.
Shoot the cats first
Get a Pit Bull.
Keeps both the vandals and the cats away.- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -
It might eat my little kids! No freakin way would I get a pit bull -
at least till they go to college.
You think that sending the pit bull to college will change its ways?
- Prev by Date: Re: Linear DXS-54 and pets?
- Next by Date: Re: Working the day watch out of Grammarcide
- Previous by thread: Re: Several PIRs to single chimer
- Next by thread: Re: Several PIRs to single chimer