Re: Vista 20 and IR motion problem
- From: "Crash Gordon" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2008 20:28:07 -0700
Hey...that's a 300$ trick you just gave out.
You'll never work in this town again.
"Doug" <not@xxxxxxxx> wrote in message
<rickm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
First, Thank you very much to the individuals that were actually
interested in helping find and isolate the problem.
I very much apppreciated your suggestions!
The problem was an intermittent short between the power wire and one
of the signal wires behind the wall.
This cable cannot be replaced due to the location so I will either
need to relocate the sensor or go to a wireless
PIR. Im sure some of you cant wait for me to try to install a
wireless unit! :^)
If you have three good wires then you can still hook up the motion.
Connect the two power wires to the motion
Conect the hi zone to the NC terminal on the motion
Use a short length of wire to connect the common terminal and the negative
power terminals in the motion together.
- Prev by Date: Re: programming an Ademco Vista
- Next by Date: Re: Vista 20 and IR motion problem
- Previous by thread: Re: Vista 20 and IR motion problem
- Next by thread: Re: Vista 20 and IR motion problem