Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

"tourman" <robercampbell@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Mar 31, 6:29 pm, "Mark Leuck" <m..le...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Red" <RedN...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message

Yup, he's going into a Texas courtroom against a super large Texas
company that employs thousands after he failed to appear once before.
I'd say his chance of coming out with his balls is slim to none but I
hope I'm wrong. He should have immediately lawyered up in Tampa and
had the venue changed to there.

Brinks intends to cost him money, if not bankrupt him. He'll get no
help from any of the alarm associations, local, state or national
because they've been dumping money and people their way for many
years, almost on a full time basis.

I guess you can say they know how to work the system.

Good luck, amigo!

Update, the judge was sick today, his hearing is tomorrow. I should see
him
sometime tonight

Mark, any word on what's going on with Jim Rojas ?

RHC

I took him out to get something to eat last night, he called me this morning
after the hearing and said he was going to post here the results but my
guess is he isn't back from the bus trip yet (yes he really took Greyhound).
They ruled against him, something about a $25,000 judgement, they threw any
other charges out although I'm fuzzy about the rest of the results. Needless
to say Governor Perry didn't execute him.

  • Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels
    ... I'd say his chance of coming out with his balls is slim to none but I ... almost on a full time basis. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels
    ... I'd say his chance of coming out with his balls is slim to none but I ... because they've been dumping money and people their way for many ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: OT: why USA is a regime
    ... >>If Bush is elected next week, there's at least a chance that a lot of the ... >>party has the balls to make a serious effort at impeachment, which, as ... I fear that the people who voted for him will cling to their ... We're still going to be headed for 'as bad as it can get' even if Kerry is ...
    (comp.os.vms)
  • Re: Lottery...
    ... then pick 5 balls out of a hat. ... Chances of matching all five balls appears to ... two national lotteries & twelve state ... how do I write a formula that will calculate the chance of the ...
    (microsoft.public.excel.misc)
  • Re: Pat Cash calls for new balls to cut rallies
    ... balls and stringing - meant he would have had no ... chance in the current environment. ... He wouldn't have a chance against the current field, ... Quicker points that are easier on the legs --> ...
    (rec.sport.tennis)