Re: Handheld Programmer For Brinks Security Panels

I am leaving for Texas in a few minutes. I will talk to you all soon.

Jim Rojas

Just Looking wrote:
Don't rely on the words of wives, they lie.

Wives lie to you, ex-wives lie about you.

"Red" <RedNick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Then you need something to help, you're too friggin uptight.

Don't rely on the words of wives, they lie.

On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 05:49:08 GMT, Frank Olson