Re: Help with alarm siren choice?

On Mar 3, 7:52�am, "Tantalust" <Tantal...@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
No, this would be an indoor siren, with an exhaust pipe outside, I guess.

Then, to decide how to lock the intruders in.

--

Why not the best of both worlds.

The lock with both the siren and the exhaust ...... inside.

The alarm sign would say, "Intruders will be struck deaf and die"
This, of course, would free you from any liability.

Hmmm, false alarms while you're at home, could be a problem though.

  • Re: Help with alarm siren choice?
    ... to decide how to lock the intruders in. ... Why not the best of both worlds. ... Hmmm, false alarms while you're at home, could be a problem though. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Help with alarm siren choice?
    ... to decide how to lock the intruders in. ... The lock with both the siren and the exhaust ... -Will Rogers ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Detecting intruders
    ... >I run Win2K and I can see in the security logs that some ... >intruders are trying to hack into the server. ... Then when Bill Jones tries to get in, ... a Bill Jones lock? ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: Commercial Alarm - help
    ... > children, social support services, community services, recreation, etc, ... I betcha if the cops were given a choice of responding to false alarms ... intruders know that there's any chance that the police will respond, ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Think yours is locked?
    ... The function of the lock, in practical terms, is not to keep serious ... intruders out. ... Most crooks with lockpicking skills aren't going to bother with a boat ... "Lockpicking for the New Millenium" ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)