Re: Help with alarm siren choice?

Tantalust wrote:
"Frank Olson" <use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:%QByj.36145$w94.21921@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Tantalust wrote:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JEfYnByuTQ0

;-)

Good choice. You'll need to reinforce the section of roof where the sucker's going to sit though. Issue ear plugs to the neighbors.

No, this would be an indoor siren, with an exhaust pipe outside, I guess.

Then, to decide how to lock the intruders in.

I thought there were laws against torturing people (even criminals). :-)

  • Re: Help with alarm siren choice?
    ... Issue ear plugs to the neighbors. ... No, this would be an indoor siren, with an exhaust pipe outside, I guess. ... -Will Rogers ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Help with alarm siren choice?
    ... Tantalust wrote: ... You'll need to reinforce the section of roof where the sucker's going to sit though. ... Issue ear plugs to the neighbors. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: paring knife review
    ... Several years ago at about 3am there was a truck mounted water ... pressure cleaner cleaning the cement sidewalks at a grocery store. ... I bet the neighbors made a point of never letting that rig clean ... Both of us wearing ear plugs and screaming directly into each others ...
    (rec.knives)