Re: EST Quick Start

does anyone have a manual on this panel?

Yes. Most of the guys that went to school for a week or so to learn EST
programming. EST panels are probably the last type of FACP that one would
want to fat finger. Find someone that really knows EST and let them do any
necessary programming.
https://www.est.net/Training/restricted/QuickStart_Flash/QSOperCutSht.pdf
If you haven't been trained on it, don't screw with it. I bet even the king
of DIY (Bass) would agree on that.

"James B" <Denco2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
does anyone have a manual on this panel?

James

  • Re: EST Quick Start
    ... Most of the guys that went to school for a week or so to learn EST ... programming. ... EST panels are probably the last type of FACP that one would ... want to fat finger. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: EST Quick Start
    ... programming. ... EST panels are probably the last type of FACP that one would ... want to fat finger. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Call For Participation: 9th Int Summer School of the Assoc of Constraint Programming, Jan 2013 (Summ
    ... 9th International Summer School of the Association of Constraint Programming ... Constraint programming (Peter Stuckey, Melbourne and NICTA): ...
    (comp.constraints)
  • Re: women in comp sci
    ... striking all over France. ... high school graduate can, for instance, enter La Sorbonne's ... the problem does not have any solutions I can see: however many kids go ... I have been programming for a long time, and along the roads, I've ...
    (comp.lang.scheme)
  • Re: Reorganising the teaching of computing in British schools
    ... basics of computer use and as the evil empire has a 95% market share it ... programming packages for free. ... I read about one school who had Micro$oft for the kids to learn on but an open source back end for the school office and servers. ... I built a test laptop for a teacher friend to take to her school to prove to them that they could reuse their existing laptops using Linux rather than buying new ones with windows 7 on them. ...
    (uk.comp.os.linux)