Re: usb serial issue honeywell panels

Yes. You should use the Keyspan 19HS model.

Jim Rojas

Nick Markowitz Jr. wrote:
seems to me someone posted this before about using a usb to serial port adapter and honeywell panels something specail you had to do to make it work properly

  • Re: usb serial issue honeywell panels
    ... Jim Rojas ... Nick Markowitz Jr. ... adapter and honeywell panels something specail you had to do to make it ...
    (alt.security.alarms)