Re: hello

Mark Leuck wrote:
I think we once said that about Frank and look what happened, the
pest won't leave

True.

--
js

- The bigger they are, the harder they fall.
( Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.)

  • Re: Whats a Brinks 4000?
    ... The bigger they are, the harder they fall. ... (Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.) ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Non mains system
    ... The bigger they are, the harder they fall. ... (Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.) ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: t-moble sim to dsc 1500 alarm
    ... The bigger they are, the harder they fall. ... (Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.) ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: How to locate 22/4 jacketed buried in wall.
    ... The bigger they are, the harder they fall. ... (Also, the harder they bite, punch, and kick.) ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Moose 2000