Re: hello

All I can say is ............. your naivete is cute.

its not an issue of naivete. its a simple matter of keeping things in their
proper place. good and bad, this is just a usenet newsgroup that doesnt
have to mean any more to me than i allow it to. so long as my family, my
friends, my god, and my customers approve of me i can survive usenet. :-)

Nathan In Montana

Relevant Pages

  • Re: Do not criticise LT...
    ... Usenet Newsgroup, over which Google has no authority! ... then who ban's Leonard Tillman from this group? ... us "kill-filed" Tillman when he stopped posting relevant material and declared war on some of the posters here, but that's a matter of indivuals making their own personal decisions in the matter. ...
  • Re: PoR: No ideal room size
    ... Incase that's from way back when, your example would just prove that no ... matter what I do, ... WISuspension: Seasons & Elements trilogy, ... Posted to Usenet newsgroup rec.arts.sf.composition. ...
  • Re: Thank You Eric
    ... Greg, the main reason Larry is here at all is that it's a Usenet newsgroup, ... for that matter, ... This is a Billiard forum for people to come and talk ...
  • Re: A bash script renaming MP3s following their track number
    ... You are posting to a Usenet newsgroup, ... Google group. ... Chris was perfectly fine on the matter, ...
  • Re: Regarding Usage on Perl
    ... This is a Usenet newsgroup. ... The difference can matter. ... Fort Worth, Texas ...