Re: hello

On Nov 15, 11:37 pm, Jim <alarmi...@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On Nov 15, 10:49�am, "Nathan W. Collier" <n...@xxxxxxx> wrote:

i respond to _everyone_ in a civil manner and treat others with the same
level of respect that i would hope they would treat me. �over the years ive
learned that arguing on usenet is absolutely pointless.

As I said earlier... �Welcome to ASA.

many thanks sir.

--

All I can say is ............. your naivete is cute.

RHC: And so it begins....:((

  • Re: hello
    ... learned that arguing on usenet is absolutely pointless. ... many thanks sir. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: hello
    ... learned that arguing on usenet is absolutely pointless. ... RHC: And so it begins....:(( ... complain about him, then don't complain about anyone else. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • JSH: But is it helpful?
    ... The arguing has helped me tremendously, ... Over the years I've tried to be very clear about how I use Usenet as I ... But I argue to understand. ... math blog getting hits from 121 countries/territories as Google ...
    (sci.math)
  • Re: Curiously Amusing Harry Potter Puppets
    ... which is that you are arguing that it is wrong of me to google ... I argue that it's wrong to take it out of Usenet into real life. ... Nobody's laughing at us. ... Having just buried the hatchet offline with someone from UMTM, ...
    (uk.media.tv.misc)
  • Re: Motorway Drivers
    ... >>> Speaking of points, why are we arguing again, other than because we can? ... >> It's Usenet and we're both bored. ... > with her "displacement" at work, guess it's rubbing off on me. ...
    (uk.rec.driving)