Re: hello

"Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:473bdb9f$0$16475$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
They already have successful businesses

perhaps....but there is _always_ room for growth and improvement. if i take
my eye of what im doing in order to watch and criticize my competition, then
im not putting my best effort into my own growth and development. the only
reason its worth even discussing (to me, anyway) is because i see undo
prejudice in many of these threads.

--
Nathan In Montana
http://ConcealedCarryForum.com

  • Re: Clown Loaches (Not acting normally?)
    ... >> If the hormones are not detectable or very low, ... so the proper action would be to expend more energy on growth ... or there is significant competition from similar ... > His last contact with Platys was at around 2 months old when I netted ...
    (rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc)
  • Re: 2006 womens club nationals seeds
    ... whether or not the 3 bids were deserved or whether the system is flawed ... but about growth of club women's ultimate and the issues involved. ... You need tournaments and good competition to get better. ... college women just want a break after their rigorous college season is ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: Clown Loaches (Not acting normally?)
    ... so the proper action would be to expend more energy on growth ... or there is significant competition from similar ... >> the betta yet he has always remained small. ... >> tank. ...
    (rec.aquaria.freshwater.misc)
  • Re: New poster -- Was Re: The Proverbial Cat online store now open
    ... > That episode would sure have hooked me if I hadn't been already! ... get me to watch it. ... SFC while I was eating lunch, ... "Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of the cancer cell." ...
    (rec.arts.sf.tv.babylon5.moderated)
  • Re: OT Money Power and Wall Street
    ... Decades of prosperity and growth from FDR through Carter. ... You have to watch it. ...
    (alt.guitar.amps)