Re: what is the best wire for a perimeter alarm

Not my fantasies, Mine involve large breasted females.

Is that why you were banned from all the local dairies? When you said you
liked four on the floor, everyone thought you were talking about cars!

"Tommy" <tommy@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Jim <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in news:1190082854.576047.7320
@w3g2000hsg.googlegroups.com: