Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house

Roland More wrote:
Well Frank I wonder whether or not you enjoy getting calls from a customer who walks into their place of business and sees the aftermath of a break in and wants to know why they weren't notified? After you trace the problem to its source and deal with it, you don't want to find this. This being an arrogant attitude of someone that claims to be not only in the apex of the food chain, but in the know as well, yet continues to challenge you on every detail? Details that those above him have verified and not only signed off on, but paid off as well. Remember I only made a comment, the rest is on him. No worries, it will all be finished soon enough. If you think I am off in the deep end then I can say the deep end is fine for me. It's better than being in deep shit, and having to cut a check to cover it all, don't you think

What I think is that what you've apparently exposed is simply "the unthinkable". I don't doubt what you say. It just boggles the mind.

  • Re: Business as usual
    ... Tom, if you want to be a jackass, that's your business. ... You seem to be deep ...
    (rec.crafts.metalworking)
  • Re: Posted without comment. **Breaking news for Clark**
    ... One suggestion would be for you to give deep thought to the myriad ... If everything was on the up and up then the vendor would have talked. ... The vendor is a business man who wants to sell T-shirts. ...
    (rec.sport.golf)
  • Re: the police was dispatched to ... the wrong house
    ... who walks into their place of business and sees the aftermath of a break in ... in the deep end then I can say the deep end is fine for me. ... abused a dealer about a massive screw up that is totally on your end? ... I am finished playing ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Romney calls for Obama to release Fast and Furious documents
    ... know if he has been paying his fair share of taxes. ... If they don't, then that is the business of the IRS auditors, not ... You don't care if Romney pays his taxes or not. ... Remind me again why you were named "Deep" -- I keep forgetting every time I have a dialog with you. ...
    (talk.politics.guns)