Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?

Let me see if I can grab the manuals.

Jim Rojas

Crash Gordon wrote:
wow, where are they?

"Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:46ddf58a$0$32491$4c368faf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
| The Secured Wireless model is a hell of alot smaller. It is so thin, it
| will fit in a 1/8 inch door gap.
|
| Jim Rojas
|

| Crash Gordon wrote:
| > Haven't you seen the mini mini transmitters from Honeywell? I used them on a
| > condo as a test site.
| >

| > "Jim Rojas" <jrojas@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| > | Have you seen the new Secured Wireless ultra thin transmitters?
| > | Woah...Honeywell will soon "borrow" that technology...I can see
| > | tranmitters dropping to the $10 range if that technology takes off
| > | widespread throughout the industry.
| > |
| > | Jim Rojas
| > |
| > |
| > |
| > |

  • Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?
    ... | The Secured Wireless model is a hell of alot smaller. ... It is so thin, it ... | Jim Rojas ... |> Haven't you seen the mini mini transmitters from Honeywell? ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?
    ... Haven't you seen the mini mini transmitters from Honeywell? ... | Have you seen the new Secured Wireless ultra thin transmitters? ... |>> Jim Rojas ... |>> Mark Leuck wrote: ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: No Serial Ports on Notebooks
    ... Yea it will run in 95/98 but not XP ... Win98se. ... Jim Rojas ... Crash Gordon wrote: ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Honeywell Manuals
    ... Crash Gordon ... <I feel like I'm diagonally parked in a parallel universe> ... |>>> I am looking for any and all Honeywell manuals. ... |>>> Jim Rojas ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: Alarm systems, what do you have?
    ... The Secured Wireless model is a hell of alot smaller. ... It is so thin, it will fit in a 1/8 inch door gap. ... "Jim Rojas" wrote in message ... |>> Mark Leuck wrote: ...
    (alt.security.alarms)