Re: Configuring CO loop on NX8E
- From: "soup" <c@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 10:34:23 -0500
<chasbo@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
To reiterate my original goal, I'd like to use a four-conductor cable
for alarm and trouble signals for CO Detector configurations, rather
than run extra cable and use up another zone.
well that's what you're gonna hafta to do [2 zones] if you wanna to do it
- Prev by Date: Re: protection
- Next by Date: Recomendation for reliable inexpensive monitoring service.
- Previous by thread: Re: Configuring CO loop on NX8E
- Next by thread: Recomendation for reliable inexpensive monitoring service.