Re: http://www.instantunlocker.com/

You should see my workbench...Besides it being a total mess...I have close
to 45 different custom made interfaces, and 9 different programmers of all
sorts just to do true unlocking. Not one requires unsoldering of eproms
whatsoever. To combine all those interfaces and programmers would cost close
to $10,000, but it would work on just about everything though... :)

Jim Rojas