Re: I need help with finding a door entrance system

"camman" <camman@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am familier with Aiphone, but I dont think this is an Aifone application.
Here is the deal. Customer is looking for a system where they have a
panel
at the front door, person presses button and it rings in office. Here is
the kicker... they want it to ring on their office phone and allow anyone
with a desk phone to open it. I really just need a dialer in the outside
panel I am guessing that rings the office number. .. then they press * and
it unlatches the door. I know they make this.. but no idea who makes it.

thanks..

http://www.vikingelectronics.com/products/view_product.php?pid=385
controller

http://www.vikingelectronics.com/products/view_product.php?pid=334 door