Re: I need help with finding a door entrance system

"camman" <camman@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
I am familier with Aiphone, but I dont think this is an Aifone application.
Here is the deal. Customer is looking for a system where they have a
panel
at the front door, person presses button and it rings in office. Here is
the kicker... they want it to ring on their office phone and allow anyone
with a desk phone to open it. I really just need a dialer in the outside
panel I am guessing that rings the office number. .. then they press * and
it unlatches the door. I know they make this.. but no idea who makes it.

thanks..

http://www.vikingelectronics.com/products/view_product.php?pid=385
controller

http://www.vikingelectronics.com/products/view_product.php?pid=334 door
phone
js

  • Re: I need help with finding a door entrance system
    ... at the front door, person presses button and it rings in office. ... they want it to ring on their office phone and allow anyone ... panel I am guessing that rings the office number. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: I need help with finding a door entrance system
    ... at the front door, person presses button and it rings in office. ... they want it to ring on their office phone and allow anyone ... panel I am guessing that rings the office number. ...
    (alt.security.alarms)
  • Re: OT - stupid telemarketers
    ... show, and the phone rings. ... I don't open the door for salesmen, ... I really couldn't give less of a shit. ... So if you couldn't give less of a shit, why did you bother replying? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • Re: OT - stupid telemarketers
    ... show, and the phone rings. ... I don't open the door for salesmen, Jesus people or charity grifters, ... I really couldn't give less of a shit. ... So if you couldn't give less of a shit, why did you bother replying? ...
    (rec.arts.tv)
  • I need help with finding a door entrance system
    ... Customer is looking for a system where they have a panel ... at the front door, person presses button and it rings in office. ... they want it to ring on their office phone and allow anyone ...
    (alt.security.alarms)