Re: camera advice please...

you can buy alot of 'cheep' cctv plug and play' system's which seam to do
the job, but you only get what you pay for with cctv, the joke @ my company
is that 'cctv' actually means 'chaching tv' it's expensive.
if you want to buy cctv equipment, go to 'Gardeners security' they are all
over the country see the web, but if you want to connect a cctv system to a
flood lighting system to bring up your cctv pictures try 'GJD' flood
lighting ( can get it from gardeners )

regards
stúfús
"Stuart" <member@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> ...I live in the middle of nowhere in a couple of acres, and would like to
> install a couple of cameras around that if anything moves, will
> automatically flash the picture up on my TV while im watching it. Is this
> possible? It would be at night, so would I have to install low level
> lighting everywhere in order for the cameras to pick anything up? If
> anyone can help, I am in the UK and could do with the name of a good
> specific system please,
>
> Thanks for any help,
>
> Cheers
>
> Stuart

  • CCTV from ukcctv.co.uk
    ... UKCCTV.co.uk is the leading supplier of CCTV Systems and CCTV Cameras ... Night Vision CCTV Security Cameras ...
    (alt.machines.cnc)
  • OT: UK Big Brothers Cams Now Yell Orders To Citizens
    ... THEY'RE WATCHING: A wall of video monitors showing live images ... Britain has the highest number of CCTV cameras -- about ... in the bin," said Mick Matthews, assistant chief police constable in this old ...
    (rec.games.go)
  • Re: even ex plod says we are going down the path
    ... UK's first surveillance commissioner has warned. ... New high-definition cameras are being rolled out across UK cities ... There are already thought to be around 1.85 million CCTV ... It is the Big Brother scenario playing ...
    (uk.legal)
  • Re: CCTV distribution
    ... The DVR comes with a BNC output (composite) and an optional VGA output. ... pair of Cat6 cables using baluns. ... The thing is I don't really get involved in CCTV at all, ... actual cameras I'm hoping to get done on Sunday. ...
    (uk.tech.digital-tv)
  • OT: Big Brother is Watching Even More ( U.K. )
    ... Closed-circuit television cameras to monitor citizens' behavior have ... The use of CCTV by the state to spy on its ... majority of local government authorities in Britain. ... nation risks 'sleep-walking into a surveillance society'. ...
    (rec.games.go)