Is it out there anywhere?
- From: "PDAGuy" <PDAAddress@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 6 Jan 2006 08:40:56 -0800
Ladies and gentlemen -
After searching the web for the last three days I am coming to you to
see if any of you have heard of anything like what I am looking for.
I am looking for a security system that offers the following options:
- Multiple LCD or LED keypads that allow you to arm/disarm the system
plus give immediate output of where a fault is. (I know some systems
only show one zone and you have to toggle a switch to show another
zone...this isn't what I am looking for).
- X10 INPUT as well as output (this probably takes me out of the market
- PC connectivity, preferably through ethernet, RS232 will work.
- Multiple user codes.
I know this is a lot to ask for and if there is a system out there it
is probably in the $1,000's, but if anyone could give me a heads up I
would greatly appreciate it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Reliability of glass breakage listening devices
- Next by Date: Re: Is COPS buying ACM?
- Previous by thread: Inexpensive panel recommendations
- Next by thread: Re: Is it out there anywhere?