Re: Looking for Wireless Security Manufacturer
- From: Frank Olson <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 15:50:17 GMT
Bob Worthy wrote:
I think the original post was about wireless. The word contact was used but probably was refering to transmitters.
"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message news:emkvf.29165$tl.27813@xxxxxxxxxxx
Brett Griffin wrote:
I am trying to find the name of the company and a website address.
What I know is they made a lower cost alternative for security contacts
would work with the GE and Ademco panels. I know one of the companys
to sue this compnay for patent infringement but they this company won because of "rf" is public domain from what I recall.
Does this sound familiar to anyone? I have tried searching the 3 main
engines but no luck, thought I would try here.
I shy away from lower cost alternatives when it comes to contacts. Stick with a company that stands behind their product. GRI and Sentrol are the only ones we use.
That's difficult to read one way or the other. I think some clarification from the OP was in order (perhaps he wasn't familiar enough with the terminology). The responses since my post appeared to answer his question though. That's what this Group is all about!! :-)
- Prev by Date: Re: "The Golden Phone"
- Next by Date: Re: Reliability of glass breakage listening devices
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for Wireless Security Manufacturer
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for Wireless Security Manufacturer