Re: Looking for Wireless Security Manufacturer
- From: "J Barnes" <trishnjamesATcomcast.net>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 19:58:34 -0700
I have some of these sensors at my office. I cant remember who makes them
but I know they work with DSC and Ademco. I will check in the morning and
post the manufacture. When I talked to them they claimed they were the oem
for DSC wireless.
"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> Brett Griffin wrote:
>> I am trying to find the name of the company and a website address.
>> What I know is they made a lower cost alternative for security contacts
>> that would work with the GE and Ademco panels. I know one of the
>> companys tried to sue this compnay for patent infringement but they this
>> company won because of "rf" is public domain from what I recall.
>> Does this sound familiar to anyone? I have tried searching the 3 main
>> serch engines but no luck, thought I would try here.
> I shy away from lower cost alternatives when it comes to contacts. Stick
> with a company that stands behind their product. GRI and Sentrol are the
> only ones we use.
- Prev by Date: Re: Merry Christmas to all
- Next by Date: Re: Looking for Wireless Security Manufacturer
- Previous by thread: Re: Looking for Wireless Security Manufacturer
- Next by thread: Re: Looking for Wireless Security Manufacturer