Re: 19 Muslims involved in 9/11 never proved guilty by anybody

In article
<ddd5bb6e-91d8-4189-8fb9-8d2886ac6f3c@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "I
bear witness that there is no deity worthy to be worshipped but Allah and
I bear witness that Muhammad is His servant and messenger."
<muslim.with.mission@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

19 Muslims involved in 9/11 never proved guilty by anybody

Nasir Mahmood

Karachi=97=93Unflinching, unswerving, fierce intellectual determination,
as citizens, to define the real truth of our lives and our societies
is a crucial obligation which devolves upon us all. It is in fact
mandatory. If such a determination is not embodied in our political
vision we have no hope of restoring what is so nearly lost to us - the
dignity of man.=94 Harold Pinter an American intellectual said while
expressing through a net debate with reference to the incident of
9/11.

? Denial of reality,
the greatest human malady.

--