19 Muslims involved in 9/11 never proved guilty by anybody

19 Muslims involved in 9/11 never proved guilty by anybody

Nasir Mahmood

Karachi—“Unflinching, unswerving, fierce intellectual determination,
as citizens, to define the real truth of our lives and our societies
is a crucial obligation which devolves upon us all. It is in fact
mandatory. If such a determination is not embodied in our political
vision we have no hope of restoring what is so nearly lost to us - the
dignity of man.” Harold Pinter an American intellectual said while
expressing through a net debate with reference to the incident of
9/11.

Pinter disclosed that Elias Davidsson, who is Icelandic, but also
speaks perfect German and English, along with several other languages,
gave his eloquent and spontaneous speech in French to the French
reporter. Having researched the available forensic proof, M. Elias
Davidsson is now offering 10,000 Euros (+/- $15,000) to whomever who
can step forward and deliver legal proof that ONE Muslim was involved.

He said it reminds me of Elias Davidsson’s ALL IMPORTANT CALL TO EVERY
CONCERNED CITIZEN: For those with a notion of French, please watch
this special Sept 11th 2008 report where several intellectuals speak
out during the Brussels Sept 7th United for Truth demonstration:http://
www.dailymotion.com/video/x6psbj_edition-speciale-11-septembre-20...
Since their message is highly important, we are working on an English
subtitled version of this short video including Jean-Claude Paye’s
take on the design of the psychological warfare operation to induce a
mass psychosis and fear, and Elias Davidsson’s resounding call which
I’ll translate here:

“Any person who dares to pronounce that Muslims participated in this
crime is taking part in defamation (libel) against innocent persons,
since the 19 persons accused of carrying out this operation have never
been proven guilty by anybody.

This implies, in my opinion, that any honest citizen, who is against
racism, should take action and denounce each and every case where a
journalist or politician has the gut to accuse Muslims of this ignoble
crime of Sept 11th.

This incitation towards racial hatred against the Muslims must be
stopped, because it reminds me of the incitation of hate towards the
Jews. (I am a Jew, my parents had to flee Germany, and so I was born
in Palestine.) The racial-hate incitation towards the Jews done by the
Nazis led first to concentration camps, and later towards
extermination camps.

Today, the racial hate incitation towards Muslims has already brought
us two wars of aggression, more than a million dead in Iraq, and a
world preparing more wars. This is why I ask everybody to protest, and
denounce EVERY case where some-one tries to accuse Muslims for the
crime of September 11th 2001.”

It may be mentioned here that on Thursday 11th September 2008 the 4th
Annual 9/11 Film Festival held at the Grand Lake Theater was a Great
Success. The 9/11 Film Festival was a great success on many levels.
The producer of 9/11 and Nationalist Faith (as well as most of the
films featuring David Ray Griffin), and so Ken Jenkins introduced the
first film. During the eleven hour festival, people continued to pour
into the theater; they came from the Bay Area, from Fresno,
Sacramento, Santa Cruz, and from as far away as the East Coast. Mike
Godbe, a history major at Vassar College, working on his 9/11 thesis,
flew out from the East Coast to interview people.

There were great films, great speakers, the lobby was filled with
activist organizations, including World Can’t Wait, Richard Hayes
Phillips with his book on the 2004 Stolen Presidential Election, Peace
Resource Project, Guns and Butter, Architects and Engineers for 9/11
Truth, and, of course, the Northern California 9/11 Truth Alliance,
tabling information and resources. They soon ran out of the featured
films- Zero: An Investigation into 9/11 and 9/11 False Flag.

On the marquee, on the sidewalks, in the park across the street,
American citizens proclaimed their message: “The War on Terror is a
Fraud” “Expose the 9/11 Cover-up” “The 9/11 Commission Report is full
of holes”… The mainstream press ignored them, although prior to the
event there was a cover story in the North Bay Bohemian with two good
articles on Ken Jenkins and Richard Gage, and another on Bonnie
Faulkner which mentioned the film festival. The activist, independent,
media brought their video cameras, recorded the speeches and will no
doubt post and blast the messages online and on the radio.

By evening the auditorium and the lobby were packed with people. At
least six hundred people came during the course of the day. The
volunteers, organizers, crew, speakers for keeping very close to the
scheduled program times. Craig Bartmer, a New York Police Department
officer on September 11th, witness, first responder, survivor, spoke
after In Their Own Words: The Untold Stories of the 9/11 Families (The
sequel to 9/11 Press for Truth). He is currently working on Cindy
Sheehan’s campaign which he feels is critical towards getting a real
investigation into 9/11. He read aloud Cindy’s Reflections on 9/11.

Richard Gage, Dan Hamburg, Peter Dale Scott, and Ken Jenkins, all gave
great talks and informed anyone who hasn’t been immersed in the
subject of 9/11 night and day for seven years, insights on the latest
research, developments, world opinion and the movement.

The event was a group endeavor, and of course, much applause and
credit should go to the film makers who spent years and poured many
resources into the creation of the excellent films, but bringing folks
into a theater on a Thursday afternoon took a bit of work, as well.

http://pakobserver.net/200809/15/news/topstories07.asp

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4488542891415681105#docid=4194796183168750014

  • Re: 19 Muslims involved in 9/11 never proved guilty by anybody
    ... the Brussels Sept 7th United for Truth ... ?Any person who dares to pronounce that Muslims participated in this crime ... Annual 9/11 Film Festival held at the Grand Lake Theater was a Great ... citizens proclaimed their message: ?The War on Terror is a Fraud? ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • 19 Muslims involved in 9/11 never proved guilty by anybody
    ... 19 Muslims involved in 9/11 never proved guilty by anybody ... as citizens, to define the real truth of our lives and our societies ... out during the Brussels Sept 7th United for Truth demonstration:http:// ... Annual 9/11 Film Festival held at the Grand Lake Theater was a Great ...