Judge says anti-Islam decals wrongly banned

Judge says anti-Islam decals wrongly banned
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/04/02/judge_says_anti_islam_decals_wrongly_banned/

{EXCERPT} Boston Globe AP / April 2, 2010 RALEIGH, NC Camp Lejeune officials violated the rights of a military veteran who came to his job on base in a vehicle emblazoned with...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/04/02/judge_says_anti_islam_decals_wrongly_banned/

War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/war-correspondents

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • US Unfazed by Russian Saber Rattling
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.russian)
  • Secrets of the Honduran Armed Forces
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.honduras)
  • Military Leads Mental Health Care Transformation
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • National Cemetery rededicated after renovation
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • ECOWAS defence chiefs decry military intervention
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.african)