Judge says anti-Islam decals wrongly banned

Judge says anti-Islam decals wrongly banned
http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/04/02/judge_says_anti_islam_decals_wrongly_banned/

{EXCERPT} Boston Globe AP / April 2, 2010 RALEIGH, NC Camp Lejeune officials violated the rights of a military veteran who came to his job on base in a vehicle emblazoned with...

http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2010/04/02/judge_says_anti_islam_decals_wrongly_banned/

War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/war-correspondents

U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully
reproducing copyrighted material. In abidance
with our laws this report cannot be provided in
its entirety. However, you can read it in full
today at the supplied URL. The subject/content of
this report is not necessarily the viewpoint of
the distributing Library. This report is provided
for your information and discussion.

-- Otis Willie (Ret.)
Military News and Information Editor (http://www.13105320634.com)
The American War Library, Est. 1988 (http://www.amervets.com)
16907 Brighton Avenue
Gardena CA 90247
1-310-532-0634

Military Personnel Database
http://www.amervets.com/library.htm
Military and Vet Info-Exchange/Discussion Groups
http://www.amervets.com/share.htm
Public Information Office
http://www.13105320634.com

  • Cyprus protests Turkish military exercise
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.turkish)
  • Jordan and US discuss military cooperation
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.culture.jordan)
  • Ex-POWs honored in ceremony
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (soc.veterans)
  • Russia to build submarine-detecting satellite
    ... War Correspondents/Photo Journalists Discussion/News/Info Exchange Forum ... U.S. and friendly nation laws prohibit fully ... In abidance ... with our laws this report cannot be provided in ...
    (talk.politics.soviet)
  • Medal of Honor: Ed W. Freeman