There are no weak points in Islam - praise be to Allaah - that the Muslim needs to worry about

There are no weak points in Islam - praise be to Allaah - that the Muslim needs to worry about

Praise be to Allaah.........there are no weak points in Islam

As you know Muslims are facing many challenges, pressures and criticisms from non-Muslims in the world.

In light of this atmosphere, should we Muslim not be the most open and honest about our shortcomings and try to tackle them as opposed to being overly defensive and seeming to make excuses or cover our faults? The reason for this question is that if we seem to deny or gloss over obvious shortcomings it will not help us to overcome them.
Perhaps some Muslims feel that to deal with our problems openly will assist the anti-Muslims in their attacks on Islam.

Firstly:

There are no weak points in Islam - praise be to Allaah - that the Muslim needs to worry about. Islam is the perfect religion of Allaah, and Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

"And the Word of your Lord has been fulfilled in truth and in justice"

[al-An'aam 6:115]

One of the scholars said that this means, it tells the truth in its reports and is just in its rulings.

Allaah has blessed us by completing His religion and perfecting the blessing, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

"This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion"

[al-Maa'idah 5:3]

If an Islamic ruling seems to a person to be a weak point, he should realize that the fault lies in his way of thinking, because some of the rulings of sharee'ah that are absolutely wise and just may appear otherwise to some people, either because of their whims and desires, or because it goes against what people are used to in their lives,
that goes against sharee'ah.

Useful links

Islam Question and Answer

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng