HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!!

HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!!

Have I now become enemy of non-Muslims by telling the truth?

The information I present does not always go over well with all people. I do
hope you'll take the time when reading my articles and see if you can
understand the truth a little bit better. After all how do you choose to
react to that truth is not my concern.

Since shortly after the first message was posted readers of the Newsgroups
have been writing to me. For the most part, I am happy to say, the emails
have been highly complimentary about the articles, and not unnaturally I
read such messages with great pleasure.

The number of my readers increase daily, several of them, however, did more
than merely give a boost to my ego, the first one sowed the seed of an idea
and those which followed caused the seed to germinate.

Thanks for all your kind emails.

To those of you who dislike my articles, go to hell.

Note that anti-Islam trolls know that people don't want to read their silly
posts, so they are stealing aliases of most read Muslim authors with
influential information including me, just be aware.

Now anti-Islam troll forging my internet account pretending to be me which
poof my point !!

You Be the Judge,

  • HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!!
    ... HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!! ... Have I now become enemy of non-Muslims by telling the truth? ... have been highly complimentary about the articles, ... Note that anti-Islam trolls know that people don't want to read their silly ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!!
    ... HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!! ... Have I now become enemy of non-Muslims by telling the truth? ... I do hope you'll take the time when reading my articles and ... Note that anti-Islam trolls know that people don't want to read their ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!!
    ... HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!! ... Have I now become enemy of non-Muslims by telling the truth? ... have been highly complimentary about the articles and not unnaturally I read ... Note that anti-Islam trolls know that people don't want to read their silly ...
    (uk.religion.islam)
  • HAVE MY POSTS MADE ANTI-ISLAM TROLLS ANGRY!!
    ... I do hope you'll take the time when reading my articles and see if you can understand the truth a little bit better. ... For the most part, I am happy to say, the emails have been highly complimentary about the articles, and not unnaturally I read such messages with great pleasure. ... Note that anti-Islam trolls know that people don't want to read their silly posts, so they are stealing aliases of most read Muslim authors with influential information including me, just be aware. ...