- From: "un.estigma" <estigma786@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 4 Jul 2009 14:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
Narrated Abu Huraira:
While the Prophet was saying something in a gathering, a Bedouin came
and asked him, "When would the Hour (Doomsday) take place?" Allah's
Apostle continued his talk, so some people said that Allah's Apostle
had heard the question, but did not like what that Bedouin had asked.
Some of them said that Alllah's Apostle had not heard it. When the
Prophet finished his speech, he said, "Where is the questioner, who
enquired about the Hour (Doomsday)?" The Bedouin said, "I am here, O
Allah's Apostle ." Then the Prophet said, "When honesty is lost, then
wait for the Hour (Doomsday)." The Bedouin said, "How will that be
lost?" The Prophet said, "When the power or authority comes in the
hands of unfit persons, then wait for the Hour (Doomsday.)"
- Prev by Date: Re: cancel <email@example.com>
- Next by Date: Re: Allahu Akbar...I will stand
- Previous by thread: Re: cancel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Next by thread: you say, I say and it does not matter at the end. What matters is what The Lord of the Creation has to say.