Quotes from the Koran

ISLAM means submission.

The following verses are quoted from the Koran:

* "Make war on them until idolatry is no more and Allah's religion reigns supreme." (Koran 8:37)

* The Koran instructs not to make friendship with Jews and Christians (Koran 5:51) but to war against them: "When the Sacred Months are over, kill those who ascribe partners to God wheresoever ye find them; seize them, encompass them, and ambush them; then if they repent and observe prayer and pay the alms, let them go their way (Koran 4:5). "Fight against those who believe not in God nor in the Last Day, who... refuse allegiance to the True Faith from among those who have received the Book, until they humbly pay tribute out of hand." (Koran 9:29) Note: These verses distinguish between warfare against pagans, and against Jews and Christians.

* "...kill the disbelievers wherever we find them" (Koran 2:191); "fight and slay the Pagans, seize them, beleaguer them, and lie in wait for them in every stratagem" (Koran 9:5); "murder them and treat them harshly" (Koran 9:123).

* "Seize ye him, and bind ye him, And burn ye him in the Blazing Fire. Further, make him march in a chain, whereof the length is seventy cubits! This was he that would not believe in Allah Most High. And would not encourage the feeding of the indigent! So no friend hath he here this Day. Nor hath he any food except the corruption from the washing of wounds, Which none do eat but those in sin." (Koran 69:30-37)

* "Strike off the heads of the disbelievers"; and after making a "wide slaughter among them, carefully tie up the remaining captives" (Koran 47:4).

* "Instill terror into the hearts of the unbelievers"; "smite above their necks and smite all their finger-tips off them" (Koran 8:12; cp. 8:60).

* "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern against them. Their abode is Hell - an evil refuge indeed" (Koran 9:73).

* "slay or crucify or cut the hands and feet of the unbelievers, that they be expelled from the land with disgrace..." (Koran 5:34).

* "for them (the unbelievers) garments of fire shall be cut and there shall be poured over their heads boiling water whereby whatever is in their bowels and skin shall be dissolved and they will be punished with hooked iron rods" (Koran 22:19-22)

You say Islam is our friend? Think again. As you can see, we are definitely not their friends.

Don't believe it? Pick up a copy of the Koran and see for yourself.

David

  • Re: WOT: Danish Cartoons and Muhammed
    ... Once Upon a Midnight Dreary, While Francis A. Miniter Pondered, Weak ... The Koran is not the New Testament. ... Muslims up for conflict with "unbelievers" (i.e. everyone but ... God is the enemy of the unbelievers. ...
    (rec.arts.mystery)
  • Re: Larry wrote....
    ... we are _really_ at war ... the Republican party has now lost control ... Twain (I seldom meet an American who has read him excepting maybe "Tom ... Koran tied to their battle standards so that the Law of the Koran ...
    (rec.boats.cruising)
  • Re: Kofi Annan
    ... Speaks Arabic and knows the Koran ... The talk was mainly about the war with Hizbollah in Lebanon, ... Under my laughter is the knowledge that Israel is in dire danger and is ... fighting the toughest war in its history. ...
    (rec.humor.jewish)
  • Re: WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT WAR ????????
    ...  See section 9 of the Koran. ... That is why the Nazis during World War II meshed so well with the ... Sura 5:51: “O you who believe! ... your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God ...
    (rec.music.beatles)
  • Re: WHAT DOES ISLAM SAY ABOUT WAR ????????
    ...  See section 9 of the Koran. ... That is why the Nazis during World War II meshed so well with the ... your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom God ... yet attack them not at the sacred Mosque, ...
    (rec.music.beatles)