GO TO MECCA AND SUFFER
- From: infidel <summeroverwinter@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 02 Jul 2007 14:32:33 -0000
MO-HAM-MAD, WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO TO MECCA AND TORTURE OURSELVES?
Volume 2, Book 26, Number 741:
We got down at Al-Muzdalifa and Sauda asked the permission of the
Prophet to leave (early) before the rush of the people. She was a slow
woman and he gave her permission, so she departed (from Al-Muzdalifa)
before the rush of the people. We kept on staying at Al-Muzdalifa till
dawn, and set out with the Prophet but (I suffered so much that) I
wished I had taken the permission of Allah's Apostle as Sauda had
done, and that would have been dearer to me than any other happiness.
- Prev by Date: Re: 10 Reasons Why Islam is the Religion of Truth
- Next by Date: Glasgow Attacker Crys "Allah, Allah!" (But Allah Does Not Answer... Allah the Impotent!)
- Previous by thread: Play with fire - you get burned!
- Next by thread: Glasgow Attacker Crys "Allah, Allah!" (But Allah Does Not Answer... Allah the Impotent!)