Re: Islam Will Replace Collapsing American Empire

On Jun 26, 10:13 pm, "We are Muslims, and we are extremely proud of
it." <born_to_be_mus...@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Islam Will Replace Collapsing American Empire

As the United States would become a nose-diving empire, Islam could be
a substitute for the New World Order, said famed French writer and
philosopher *Roger Garaudy.

"With its deep concerns over losing the grip on some areas of the
world as well as the emergence of Europe and South East Asian
countries as competitive economic powers, America could feel its slide
into collapse," Garaudy told IslamOnline.net in an exclusive
interview.

Garaudy sees the collapse of the world's only super power country
"could even be precipitated by an Arab-Islamic steadfastness" along
with forming an Islamic-Christian alliance "to boycott and stand in
the face of the U.S. and its close ally Israel".

He argued that Islam could replace the New World Order as the widely-
spreading religion carries no opposition to the half of the world
population of Christians.

"I could set myself as an example to the western citizen, as I still
carry Jesus in my heart although I had converted to Islam," he said.

"The Islamic religion offered me the picture of Jesus in the way I
like," contended the former politician.

* Roger Garaudy, a French philosopher Converted to Islam

I came across your most interesting articles
and find myself in agreement with what you
say.

I think the views expressed and articles
written are incisive and to the point in that
respect.

Look forward to hearing from you,

  • Abuse by Moderators: Islam and Christianity
    ... relevance to Islam. ... It seems that articles that are written from an Islamic point of view are ... How are these relevant to Islam? ... My point was that from the Islamic point of view Jesus is a Messenger from ...
    (soc.religion.islam)
  • Re: Islam Will Replace Collapsing American Empire
    ... As the United States would become a nose-diving empire, Islam could be ... Garaudy sees the collapse of the world's only super power country ... "The Islamic religion offered me the picture of Jesus in the way I ... Roger Garaudy, a French philosopher Converted to Islam ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: Islam Will Replace Collapsing American Empire
    ... As the United States would become a nose-diving empire, Islam could be ... Garaudy sees the collapse of the world's only super power country ... "The Islamic religion offered me the picture of Jesus in the way I ... Roger Garaudy, a French philosopher Converted to Islam ...
    (alt.religion.islam)
  • Re: Islam Will Replace Collapsing American Empire
    ... As the United States would become a nose-diving empire, Islam could be ... Garaudy sees the collapse of the world's only super power country ... "The Islamic religion offered me the picture of Jesus in the way I ... Roger Garaudy, a French philosopher Converted to Islam ...
    (soc.culture.iranian)