Military details on coming nuclear strike on Iran
- From: "I wipe my ASS on Mohammed's FACE!" <iw3@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 15:13:08 -0600
The plan calls for conventional laser-guided bombs opening "tunnels" at
Natanz, with "mini-nukes" following close behind, exploding underground and
limiting the area affected by radioactive fallout. Thousands of centrifuges
are being installed for uranium enrichment at the Natanz site.
Scientists agree that contamination from the bunker-busters would be
limited, but tons of radioactive uranium compounds would be still be
released, they say.
Three potential routes - one over Turkey - have been selected for the
mission. Israeli pilots have been training in recent weeks by flying mock
runs between Israel and Gibralter in anticipation of the 2,000-mile
round-trip flight to Iran.
"As soon as the green light is given, it will be one mission, one strike and
the Iranian nuclear project will be demolished," said one of the Times
- Prev by Date: Re: THE LUSTY LIFE OF MUHAMMAD
- Next by Date: Three US Norfolk-based amphibious assault ships set out for Persian Gulf Saturday
- Previous by thread: Thirty more Islamist dirtbags KILLED!
- Next by thread: Three US Norfolk-based amphibious assault ships set out for Persian Gulf Saturday