Islamonline: Islam is in biggest crisis in 100 years - "division, disunity, and disappointment rack the Islamic world" ..
- From: "Islam is SINKING! FAST!!" <is@xxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 29 May 2006 19:54:56 -0500
"Saif Al-Islam" <la_ilaha_illa_lah@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Indeed, what we are suffering from today is not just the crisis in
Iraq, but also the crisis of the past 100 years, through which the
Muslim Ummah fell prey to many ailments, especially the following:
1. Distance from Allah and abandonment of the divine laws
2. Scientific and technological backwardness
3. Moral and behavioral decline
4. Blind imitation of bad examples
5. Division and disunity, and preferring personal interests to the
interests of the Ummah
6. Misunderstanding of Islam and wrong application of its teachings
As a result, our Ummah lost its consciousness, lost its awareness of
its goals, interests, and identity. This, of course, encouraged enemies
to think low of us and made Muslims feel disappointment and despair as
well as confusion and impotence.
This bitter reality will not change unless we realize and make use of
the law of change:
They only have themselves to blame.
- Prev by Date: Re: Faithful Muslims will starve unless the food is blessed in the name of Allah only . . . .
- Next by Date: Pork fried rice
- Previous by thread: Re: Killing people wearing a necklace with a crucifix on
- Next by thread: Pork fried rice