High-Tech Opportunities in Israel . . .
- From: "Sandmonkey want a banana?" <sm1@xxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 18:00:53 -0500
Israel has been known for several years as "Silicon Valley II," and for
good reason. The Israeli high-tech industry has been developing and reaching
new peaks each year, both in technological achievements and in sales.
Israel celebrated the fiftieth anniversary of its independence in 1998.
Today more than ever before, the country's helmsmen regard encouragement of
high technology - the jewel in the crown of Israeli industry - as a national
challenge of the first degree.
- Prev by Date: Dozens of mosques bombed -- hundreds of Sunni and Shiite worshippers murdered . . .
- Next by Date: Islamists beat grandmother to death with clubs . . .
- Previous by thread: Dozens of mosques bombed -- hundreds of Sunni and Shiite worshippers murdered . . .
- Next by thread: Islamists beat grandmother to death with clubs . . .