Re: Yes, we already have it...
- From: "Grand Sen~or" <Grandsenor@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 May 2006 15:05:24 -0700
Jacques Pelletier wrote:
If you speak of north america (USA and Canada) that would be false,
since everybody are free to choose their own religion, islam included.
For other countries, I simply don't know.
I have answered to this message a long reply but it ended up in a dich.
So I will cut this short:->
Jacques! you and I do not agree on the concept of "religion" yet,
therefore I don't understand you above freedoms of religion.
I use "religion" as follows:
Realigion is all the laws and regualtions me and my fellows follow and
make and establish them as we live along.
Now according to the above use of religion I can meaningfully say:
The religion of the USA is the religion (laws) made by the Congress
(according to the Constitution of the USA) to establish them.
Let me call this for the sake of argument the Religion of the USA.
Now are you saying that Jews/Christians/Muslims have all the
functionality that the Congress have to establish their religion (laws)
in the USA?
They are free in their cages (you call them churches/synagogs/mosques)
as shrinked as the Congress wills.
To live in such an environment as jew/christian/muslim you need a
shrinker to shrink you further till you get naught.
- Prev by Date: Re: THE PALESTINIAN WORKER OF MIRACLES............Dr. Dahesh
- Next by Date: Held in Guantanamo 76 days, US Muslim 'relied on faith'
- Previous by thread: Re: Yes, we already have it...
- Next by thread: Held in Guantanamo 76 days, US Muslim 'relied on faith'