Re: Islamists bomb 6 Shiite mosques in Iraq

it's always good news when islamo-fascist scum die. It's even better
when they kill each other off. I think I'm going to shed tears of joy

  • Re: OT-The ultimate deer stand.........
    ... Is it not even conceivable to you that someone would get no joy from killing things. ... I pointed out that people who lack the ability to kill a bug are pretty useless in positions where they have to kill humans. ... I have the honesty to do my own killing of the food I eat while you let the butcher do it. ... I try to kill my game with as little trauma as possible since adrenaline toughens the meat. ...
    (rec.outdoors.rv-travel)
  • Re: The worlds shortest fairy tale
    ... > ROFLOL and PIMP - Ooooh how true!!! ... They break your heart and then they kill you. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)
  • Re: Play Want B..
    ... My terrifying new girl. ... Genuinely scared she's going to kill me. ... Joy. ...
    (uk.games.video.misc)
  • Re: The Best Reuben in the United States of America
    ... and some chunky homemade kraut that made the Polack in me shed tears ... of joy. ... the best Reuben Sandwich in the country. ...
    (rec.sport.football.college)
  • Re: My Sad WoW Story...
    ... can't Diablo or Diablo 2 be reduced to the ... Kill x stuff so you can be more powerful so you can kill x ... different characters, all of them starting from nothing, accepting no ... to me part of the joy of the game is the feeling of acomplishment ...
    (comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg)