DID YOU KNOW ...
- From: "Islam is COLLAPSING!" <IslamisCOLLAPSING3@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 7 May 2006 17:58:36 -0500
1. Israel has more museums per capita than any country on earth
Including the legendary Israel Museum in Jerusalem.
2. In addition to world-class Israeli hotels and hotel-chains, almost
every international hotel chain is represented in Israel. Click here
for detailed information.
3. Two Israel hotels/restaurants are members of the prestigious Relais
and Chateaux organization.
4. France's legendary Gault-Millau food critics consider Israel one of
the world's major food destinations, one of the only countries outside
France on which it publishes a restaurant guide Check out Israel's Best
5. Israel has a network of international-standard spa resorts in the
Galilee, at the Dead Sea and at Eilat. Visit the spa section.
6. Israel - a country no bigger than New Jersey or Prince Edward Island
- has an international standard Opera Company (The New Israeli Opera) ,
four full-time symphony orchestras (including the Israel Philharmonic,
founded in 1936), as well as dozens of theater, dance, chamber music
and contemporary music companies
7. The International Opera Festival in the Roman Theater at Caesarea is
now an annual event held every June and July, and includes world-class
performances by the New Israeli Opera. Visiting superstars at recent
festivals have included Jessye Norman and Kiri Ti Kanawa.
8. Israel's club scene - particularly in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem - is
part of the Ibiza-Amsterdam-London scene, drawing DJ's and club fans
from North America and Europe to all-night parties.
9. Tel Aviv's November 2000 Love Parade brought a quarter-of-a-million
people to the city's Mediterranean shore in an hours-long celebration
of techno music, trance and amity. As many as 400,000 revelers
participated in the 2001 Love Parade.
10. 2000 was the best year ever for tourism to Israel, bringing almost
3 million tourists to the country from almost every country on earth.
- Re: DID YOU KNOW ...
- From: •R L Measures
- Re: DID YOU KNOW ...
- Prev by Date: Re: Pipes should finally admit that he's the problem not Islam!
- Next by Date: Re: Pipes should finally admit that he's the problem not Islam!
- Previous by thread: Part of me died when I saw this cruel killing
- Next by thread: Re: DID YOU KNOW ...