Muhammad declared that Jesus Christ was not killed
- From: "Israel is FOREVER!" <justme@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:40:25 -0500
Muhammad declared that Jesus Christ was not killed.
Correction: Roman soldiers were experts at killing and the apostle John was
John 19:34-37 But one of the soldiers pierced His side with a spear, and
immediately blood and water came out. And he who has seen has testified, and
his testimony is true; and he knows that he is telling the truth, so that
you may believe. For these things were done that the Scripture should be
fulfilled, "Not one of His bones shall be broken."
KILLFILES are great! Following is a list of "village idiots" bound and
gagged in the straitjackets of my KILLFILE: Nick name: (optional),
Firnando, Sabastawi, LeNoir, FARIS JAWAD, ABU ALWAFA, Franko Pizza, Katrina
, Mujahid , Nasser, Sinbad, Saif Al-Islam, Free Palestine, Salem, Nidal,
Si-Salah, Troll Hunter, R Geovani, Rudolph W. Giuliani, Ilan Ramon,
ªk½ü¤jªk¦n, Blondes Gaulloises, Romero, Salim
Regarding Israel, GOD said: "I will bless those who bless you, and I will
curse him who curses you. All of the families of the earth will be blessed
(Genesis 12:3) <== (this is why the "Islamic world" is in ruins)
Regarding the reestablishment of Israel, GOD said: Now therefore thus saith
the Lord, the God of Israel . . . Behold, I will gather them out of all the
countries, whither I have driven them, in mine anger . . . and I will bring
them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: and they
shall be my people and I will be their God .
.. . (Deuteronomy 32:36-38) <== (this expalins the miracle "rebirth" of
Israel in 1948)
God Bless Israel!
God Bless America!
- Prev by Date: Muhammad declared that someone else died in the place of Jesus Christ
- Next by Date: Faithful Muslims cannot eat pork chops for dinner in the name of Jesus Christ
- Previous by thread: Muhammad declared that someone else died in the place of Jesus Christ
- Next by thread: Faithful Muslims cannot eat pork chops for dinner in the name of Jesus Christ