Re: According to a theory held by many

Chapter 112: Al-Ikhlas [The Qur'an]

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.

[1] Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;

[2] Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;

[3] He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;

[4] And there is none like unto Him.

Whether you're a Muslim, a Muslim Revert, or a non-Muslim
seeking info about Islam and Muslims, we have auhentic
books, ebooks, audios, videos, and much more for you at
http://www.islammuslims.com