Re: Islam and the ethics of war
- From: "drahcir" <suedoe2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 31 Mar 2006 05:00:45 -0800
"lanman" <xlanmanx@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 07:43:41 +0800, "MENJ" <contact@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
It doesn't. In fact, US rules of engagement sacrifice American lives
to spare Iraqi lives. Care to tell us why Arab imperialism demands
that Islam be spread to all corners of the globe by violence and
Oh, gee...since when is there an "Arab army" invading another nation in this
Oh, gee, if you could read with comprehension you would understand that
nowhere did he say "this century". He said that Arab imperialism, i.e.
imperialist philosophy, demands that islam be spread. Do you deny this?
Hey, it's all over your stupid koran, try reading it sometime. The only
reason arabs can't achieve their ends, and have been especially inept
at it in this and the last century, is that their wonderful religion
has kept them medieval in all aspects of life, including technology.
That's a good thing and just what they deserve.
- Prev by Date: Re: What's with allah and ferries?
- Next by Date: Re: Yet another Jefferson quote
- Previous by thread: Re: Islam and the ethics of war
- Next by thread: Re: Islam and the ethics of war