Re: Dr.Wafa Sultan-A Brave Syrian Woman on Islam
- From: "#MMM#" <mbplee@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 14 Mar 2006 16:54:05 -0800
Dr Sultan has volunteered her views. She is now seen as an apostate,
and probably has earned a fatwa, with the death penalty attached.
Speakers against Judiasm, Christianity, Hinduism, Buddhism, are
excercising they rights of Free Speech. Unless they incite hate or
killing or uprising, they are free to speak their minds. It is a free
world, in places. Muslims have been blaming the west for all their
problems so far, what is the difference?
Her views caught the ear of the American Jewish Congress, which has
invited her to speak in May at a conference in Israel. "We have been
discussing with her the importance of her message and trying to devise
the right venue for her to address Jewish leaders," said Neil B.
Goldstein, executive director of the organization.
Pro-Israeli Jewish lobbyists and other Muslim haters have been scouring
the globe, trying to find Muslims or ex-Muslims who can speak out
against Islam. By turning these people into heroes, they get some
satisfaction out of it. Muslims can do the same; they can find
thousands who can speak out against anybody and anything they want them
to speak out :-)
She is probably more welcome in Tel Aviv than she would be in Damascus.
- Prev by Date: Re: 1001 INVENTIONS: DISCOVER THE MUSLIM HERITAGE IN OUR WORLD
- Next by Date: Re: Christian Pat Robertson: Moslems Want to Conquer the World
- Previous by thread: Re: Dr.Wafa Sultan-A Brave Syrian Woman on Islam
- Next by thread: As a Muslim, Join the Online Protest!