Re: OBL tape's date is confusing.
- From: "george" <gblack@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: 19 Jan 2006 20:12:22 -0800
> On Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:20:26 GMT, "Dr. GroundAxe"
> <groundaxe@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >Count 1 wrote:
> >> http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=1523438
> >> (...)
> >> There was no mention of that attack in the tape, which Al-Jazeera said was
> >> recorded in January. The network initially reported it believed the tape was
> >> made in December, but later corrected itself on the air. Editors at the
> >> station said they could not comment on how they knew when it was made.
> >> (...)
> >> ****
> >> Now what would it take for a media company who claims total independence to
> >> engage in self censorship?
> >I have a theory that OBL is in fact dead, and that all these tapes and
> >videos were stockpiled for gradual release post mortem
> Ya know, I've had the same thought. He could have recorded hundreds of
> different scenarios to fit about any contingency you can think of. It
> would have given him something to do while hiding out in caves for the
> last few years.
More a cut and paste campaign eh
- Prev by Date: Re: Who are the real enemies of Israel?
- Next by Date: Re: Canucks encourage their own bashing
- Previous by thread: Re: OBL tape's date is confusing.
- Next by thread: Re: OBL tape's date is confusing.