VERSE OF THE DAY: TODAY I HAVE PERFECTED YOUR RELIGION

In the Name of God, the Compassionate, the Merciful

"Today I have perfected your religion for you, and have bestowed upon
you the full measure of My blessings, and willed that self-surrender
unto Me shall be your way of life."

The Holy Quran, 5:3

NOTE: According to all available traditions, the verse above was
revealed at Mount Arafat in the afternoon of Friday, the 9th of
Dhul-Hijjah, shortly before the death of the Prophet Muhammad (peace be
upon him). Standing in prayer at Arafat on the 9th of Dhul-Hijjah, is
considered the most important part of Hajj.