Re: Palestinian Leader: Rocket barrage 'if Sharon dies' - Threatens life of replacement Israeli leader..
- From: lanman <xlanmanx@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 06 Jan 2006 09:48:14 -0800
On Fri, 06 Jan 2006 02:27:20 -0600, NAH <NAH@> wrote:
>Rocket barrage 'if Sharon dies':
>Terror leader threatening life of replacement prime minister
>JERUSALEM - Palestinian groups in the Gaza Strip are watching the news
>regarding Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon's deteriorating health
>carefully and will celebrate with Qassam rocket firings at Jewish
>towns if Sharon dies, terror leaders told WorldNetDaily.
>One militant leader threatened the life of Sharon's temporary
>replacement, Deputy Minister Ehud Olmert, who was installed as prime
>minister just hours ago.
>"I am ready with my candies and my rockets and praying to Allah that
>Sharon dies. We have prepared a celebratory barrage of rockets ready
>to fire into Israel on the occasion of the death of our enemy," said
>Abu Abir, spokesman for the Popular Resistance Committees, an umbrella
>group of Hamas and Islamic Jihad terrorists responsible for firing
>hundreds of Qassam rockets and mortars at Jewish towns.
Olmert would be remiss to not anticipate such an event and is no doubt
preparing an adequate response if and when the time comes.
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
- Prev by Date: Re: Ed Koch: "Are troubled times ahead for The New York Times? I believe so"
- Next by Date: Re: MUST READ: More Evidence That Iraq War Was Fought For The Purpose of Establishing Military Bases Rather Than Elimination of WMDs or Freedom for Iraqis
- Previous by thread: Re: Ed Koch: "Are troubled times ahead for The New York Times? I believe so"
- Next by thread: Re: Palestinian Leader: Rocket barrage 'if Sharon dies' - Threatens life of replacement Israeli leader..