Re: The Cut and Run Party - Mona Charen
- From: lanman <xlanmanx@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 04:42:41 -0800
On 18 Nov 2005 07:57:22 -0800, "runnswim@xxxxxxx (Larry Weisenthal)"
>It's the job of the President to lead. He's the Commander in Chief.
>If the country no longer supports the war (in large part, because they
>no longer trust the President), then this is the responsibility of the
>President. Successful American Presidents, who won their wars, kept
>the country behind them. It's the first instinct of Americans to
>support their President.
You might want to inform the Dems of this. With them, it's been
partisan politics and Bush bashing since day 1 - even at the expense
of taking the country down.
----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups
---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---
- Prev by Date: Iraqi police arrest Jewish terrorist infiltrators in mosque blast
- Next by Date: Musharraf : Kashmir resolution could be India's quake 'donation'
- Previous by thread: There Really is a Better Answer, and Liberals Know What it is and the Way to Get There
- Next by thread: Re: The Cut and Run Party - Mona Charen