Re: Fugly Muslima Coprophagiast

"Mitch" <mitch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:uobgn1liuhudpp4crpnqv28k6rok4aka3i@xxxxxxxxxx
> On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 20:57:35 -0500, "Bob Cooper" <rcooper1@xxxxxxx>
> wrote:
>

> >"Mitch" <mitch@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >> http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/11/13/jordan.blasts/index.html
> >>
> >> Good thing for her I'm not the interrogator. I'd eventually grant her
> >> wish to be in little bloody little pieces after getting some valuable
> >> information...but it would be a slow process.
> >
> >Wonder how they'll deal with her. Does Jordan have capital
> >punishment. For crimes other than adultery, I mean.
> >
> >Attempted mass murder of infidels is probably a misdemeanor,
> >at best. But, since her intended victims were Muslims, she might
> >be facing a felony rap.
>
> I don't understand why Jordanians are so obsessed with this "it
> couldn't have been a Jordanian" routine. I mean, the ringleader of the
> whole enchilada over there is Jordanian.

>From what I've read, the argument is they couldn't have been *real*
Muslims, because real Muslims would not murder other Muslims.
Actually, there's some logic there, as the Quran -- while it clearly
endorses and encourages the murder of infidels in the course of
Jihad -- does condemn the murder of fellow-Muslims.

However, Zarqawi's boys would no doubt counter with equal logic
that the *victims* were not real Muslims, because they were
consorting with the infidels. And, so the wheel turns.

> Who knows what they'll do with her. I just hope they get some good
> info from her before then.
>
> If she lives long enough, she could eventually head a commission at
> the UN, I'm sure of that.

She'd be a shoo-in to replace Kofi as Secretary-General :>)

  • Re: PERSPECTIVE ON PLURALISM
    ... The whole point of someone being worthy of being prophet is that they ... primarily due to core Islamic values, Muslims remain tied down to the ... Muhammad began to have conflict with the Jews ... This murder was committed upon Muhammad's command. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: PERSPECTIVE ON PLURALISM
    ... say that it was from Allah?" ... primarily due to core Islamic values, Muslims remain tied down to the ... Muhammad began to have conflict with the Jews ... This murder was committed upon Muhammad's command. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: PERSPECTIVE ON PLURALISM
    ... say that it was from Allah?" ... primarily due to core Islamic values, Muslims remain tied down to the ... Muhammad began to have conflict with the Jews ... This murder was committed upon Muhammad's command. ...
    (soc.culture.indian)
  • Re: Aviroce, how long are you going to be mohammads(long dead) slave preaching death and violence?
    ... ISLAM AND DEMOCRACY ARE SUPPLEMENTARY. ... MUSLIMS THEN WERE A BREATH OF FRESH AIR. ... dhimmitude and mass murder). ... muslims(mohammadian slaves) are doing today. ...
    (soc.culture.iraq)