Re: Jesus must have been baptized in the name of...himself?
- From: kn_russellkinnaman@xxxxxxxxx (RUSSELL KINNAMAN)
- Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 18:01:55 -0800
Duke , the desenters were in the minority when hitler was in power.
Just because your in the majority doesn't mean your right . Otherwise
you'd be in that proposd better hereafter.
You can tell who the real thinkers are . I like that christian
childrens fund ad . The only mistake she made was being born poor. Some
real thinkers wrote that. Thats like the god being upset at its creation
for being naive. It was it that didn't give it enough input to deal with
the faulty one it created previously.
People that can't see that shouldn't be leaders. George Bush is one
of those people that lacks reason or lies about his being religious. I
would say he isn't lying , about his faith anyway.
Of course I could be just lacking under- standing . Someone that
lacks understanding wouldn't know it.
- Prev by Date: Re: Is Prince Charles a moslem now ?
- Next by Date: Re: Jesus must have been baptized in the name of...himself?
- Previous by thread: Re: Hindus kill three Muslims and torch 40 houses in India over rumors of cow slaughter
- Next by thread: Re: Jesus must have been baptized in the name of...himself?