Mo-ham-mad cursed Jews and Christians.

Qur'an 9:30 And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians
say: The Messiah is the son of Allah. These are the words of their mouths.
They imitate the sayings of those who disbelieved before. Allah's curse be
on them! How they are turned away!

Note: Mo-ham-mad cursed Jews and Christians.

--
KILLFILES are great! Following is a list of "village idiots" bound and
gagged in the straitjackets of my KILLFILE: Sabastawi, LeNoir, FARIS JAWAD,

Regarding Israel, GOD said: "I will bless those who bless you, and I will
curse him who curses you. All of the families of the earth will be blessed
in you."
(Genesis 12:3) <== (this is why the "Islamic world" is in ruins)

Regarding the reestablishment of Israel, GOD said: Now therefore thus saith
the Lord, the God of Israel . . . Behold, I will gather them out of all the
countries, whither I have driven them, in mine anger . . . and I will bring
them again unto this place, and I will cause them to dwell safely: and they
shall be my people and I will be their God .
.. . (Deuteronomy 32:36-38) <== (this expalins the miracle "rebirth" of
Israel in 1948)

God Bless Israel!

God Bless America!

.